Since we pay much attention to problems that may arise as the outcome of addiction to gambling, responsible gaming is an important part of the policy to service the clients of our Company. We believe it is our direct duty not to allow any minors to participate in gambling and to protect the players from any excessive aptitude for gambling.
It is our desire for our service to perfectly fit for amusing leisure and to be as comfortable and functional as possible. Unfortunately, gambling may become a problem for some players being a spectacular hobby.
We completely do everything for our Clients to enjoy the safe and spectacular game, not losing control, as well as support and uphold the internationally accepted responsible gaming policy.
Keeping of control
Gambling in a bookmaker’s office is just a good way to spend some leisure time, an amusement, a way to find some like-minded persons amongst the other participants of betting, and to enjoy the game of the favorite team. While watching the matches and participating in gambling and enjoying your leisure time, you nevertheless, must keep in mind that caution must be exercised.
Every betting participant must always remember:
- gambling is not a way to earn money, you must never lose common sense, it is just a way of leisure time;
- you should not immediately try to win back if you lose, because there is always a chance to win next time;
- you must only start the game provided that you will only spend a certain amount and no more;
- always pay attention to the amount of money and time you spent on the game.
Prevention of the gaming addiction
There is a small part of players who suffer from gaming addiction amongst the majority of people for whom gambling is just an amusing way of leisure. Only an insignificant part of adults face the problem called gaming addiction as demonstrated the outcomes of the most recent research. However, our Company pays much attention to that problem and maintains that the betting participants should keep in mind that:
there are no «formulas» and «systems» that would guarantee to win since gambling is based on the probability law;
- the wish to play must come only from yourself;
- gambling is not a way to get reach fast or to pay debts, it is just an amusement;
- you should always pay attention to the amount of money you spend on the game;
- when you play, you must always know the game rules.
It is difficult to differentiate between a sick addiction and a healthy game passion. However, there are some signs which might indicate that the betting participants start to have trouble.
We invite you to answer 10 questions. The probability is high that you already have a gaming addiction if the answer at least 5 of them is affirmative:
- Are the amounts of your betting constantly increasing?
- Are you seriously involved in gambling?
- Do you often play longer than you planned?
- Do you borrow money for gambling?
- Do regular visits to the betting office negatively affect your reputation?
- When you are not able to participate in betting, do you experience disappointment or irritation?
- Is taking part in gambling activities a way to run away from problems for you?
- Do you often need to win back straight away?
- Don’t you tell your relatives about your passion for gambling?
- Did you try to control the time spent in the gambling venue and the amount of betting in vain?
Pieces of Advice to control the gambling
- Try to define in advance the time you will spend on gaming activities;
- Try to establish the top maximum amount which you are ready to lose and never go beyond it;
- Avoid borrowing the money for gambling;
- Try to get a new hobby and combine it with gaming activities;
- If you are depressed or distempered, never visit any gambling venues in a bad mood.
Self-exclusion from the game
Please contact our Customer Support, should you wish to close your 1win India account. There will be the option for you to reopen your account in the majority of cases. However, we shall honor this request in all circumstances and reopening shall not be permitted, should you request a permanent closure.